Karen is a human health and environment professional with a PhD in Heath & Safety Management. Key strengths are her extensive knowledge and experience, gained in the public and private sector, as well as research and consultancy: from being a sole trader to part of a Global International blue-chip. She has spent time in the NHS in Scotland and is currently a Senior Executive with Shell International where she leads Shell’s Global program on product safety and sustainability.
As a leader Karen gets results though a clear focus on outcome and purpose. She has a strong personal impact and a focus on unlocking and realising the potential of individuals and teams. Karen’s approach as a coach is deeply based around trust and building rapport, which is underpinned by a deep-seated belief in the resourcefulness of her clients. She listens deeply and naturally notices patterns which allow her to achieve a powerful blend of intuitive curiosity in her questions and feedback. As a coach, Karen stretches your thinking and perception, but as you work together, you will find insights and clarity.
Karen’s areas of expertise include:
- Career direction decisions including transitioning to new roles / organisations.
- Maximising personal impact and effectiveness.
- ‘Holding the mirror’ – enabling insightful self-awareness.
- Team facilitation – creating healthy high performing teams.
- Integrating techniques of dialogue to enhance conversations and improve their effectiveness.
- Mindset and behaviours and how they influence team performance and business bottom line.
Mobile: +44 (0) 7593 597364